Sunday, June 3, 2012

Week 21 {project life}

I had a good many pictures this week to include, and also had to include some journaling about Bowen's year in Kindergarten.

This week we:  rode bikes at the local nature preserve, celebrated my nephew's birthday (complete with slip 'n slide), had swim lessons, had a McDonald's picnic in the back of Daddy's truck in the driveway, had Bowen's kindergarten program, and  I finally got around to installing lightroom and some new pre-sets, but I failed to include any journaling about either of those things.

Left Side:





Right Side:


Details:







Kindergarten Insert

Front:

Yes, there is a misspelled word here.  I hate that, and usually I catch it before I print it, but this time I did not.  Just had too much to do in too little time.
 Back:

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment