Sunday, November 4, 2012

Project Life Week 43

I finally finished up Week 43 in my pain-medicine induced boredom.  Friday I had a tooth extracted and a bone graft, and then realized {too late} that pain medicines just do not agree with me. 

Without further (painful) explanation, here's my Week 43.  It was one of my favorite weeks of the year. We just had so much fun.  We discovered a new "natural" playground really close to our house. It had all kinds of fun stuff, and even TEEPEES.  Funny story, my crazy mother thought the pictures of the boys in the teepee was an ultrasound pictures of a baby.  I've got to get her to the optometrist stat!

Then on Thursday we went to our favorite fall attraction: The Pumpkin Farm.  It's just so much fun, and we had fantastic weather and it wasn't too crowded. 











And here's the front of an insert with additional pictures that just wouldn't fit:


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic pages. I love that map paper you used, and the teepee picture is amazing. That's so funny that your Mom thought it was an ultrasound picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the teepee photo. What a great place for kids to play.
    Great pages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cami! I was so glad we decided to visit that playground. It was a really cool place to play. I have more pictures from that day that I really need to pull together for an insert.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photos! Is that a cotton field you visited? How fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cerise, it is a cotton field at the Pumpkin Farm we visited. :) Wilder wasn't sure what to think about it.

      Delete
  4. Excellent pages and wonderful photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. another great layout ... all your colors seem to flow nicely instead of compete with each other

    ReplyDelete