Sunday, October 14, 2012

Project Life : Week 40

This week's color scheme was inspired by a Christmas card template I recently purchased online. I loved the green tones (green is my favorite color), so I built off of that.  I also used some crazy cute journal cards that I purchased from Tin at LifeLovePaper.  They're the cutest fall cards I've seen yet!


Left:



Right:


Details:

The right side B&W picture of Bowen is a flip pocket. Here's a picture of what it looks like flipped up:



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You have really beautiful handwriting. I wish mine were that neat. I was going to tell you I love your blog header and I love that you used the same pattern in your layout for the week. The colors are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Green is my favorite color, so I thought it would be something I wouldn't get tired of so easily. :)

      Delete