Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Project Life Week 21 (even though it says 22) : Becky Higgins Creative Team

I had a blast working on Week 21. I love the green/aqua color that is so prevalent in many collections this season.  I took that as my inspiration along with some shots of orange and ran with it. I used several embellishments from the October Afternoon Travel Girl line.  You can check out some of my favorites in the Two Peas links to the right. 

Also, guess what Amazon has in stock finally?  The Jade Edition of Becky Higgins Project Life. I've professed my love for this kit so much, that I will spare you the gushing.  You can buy it the core kit here and the dividers here.

Pop up inspired by Barbara Picinic

And an insert:


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pages, Amanda!! And fabulous idea for getting ahead - just up the week number! =)

    ReplyDelete