Saturday, June 15, 2013

Project Life : 2013 Volume 1 End Page using Studio Calico Atlantic

I love to create my end pages for my Project Life Albums. I know that a lot of people struggle with this, but I love it because I can choose my favorite photos to use, and also experiment with some colors and embellishments that I wouldn't normally use for a weekly layout.

I chose to use the Studio Calico Atlantic collection for this page.









I used:

Papers:   12x12 Paper Pad, Southampton Paper, Seabrook Paper, Portsmouth PaperAtlantic City Paper,
Embellishments:  Anchor Mini Punch, Sequins, Cork Circle Stickers, Vellum Die CutsFabric Bows, Cork Arrow and Chevron StickersBurnished Circle Wood Veneer
Alphas: Rockabye Thickers, Atlantic Sunrise Thickers



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment