Sunday, January 13, 2013

Becky Higgins Creative Team: Project Life 2013 Week 1

I finished up my first 2013 spread this week. I used the GORGEOUS Seafoam kit.  I've printed the cards on my printer because I don't have the core kit yet.  I also mixed it with the Block Party Project Life kit from Studio Calico.

This was a short week: January 1-4th, so I didn't have a variety of images to use.  You will also notice that I don't have a whole lot of journaling for this week.  I included most of it in the folded journal cards (I LOVE LOVE LOVE these.)  If Becky sold packs of just the folded journal cards, I'd seriously stock up.

You can find the Seafoam Kit here.







Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. LOVE!!! Your pages are always amazing. Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, did you cut all the photos so you get the round shape? beatiful layout and i love the color so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you used those colours together. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! I almost bought the Seafoam kit but didn't get it. You are making me change my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Where did you get the Rise of the Guardians picture? I need to hunt one down for my layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy I bought the Seafoam kit! I haven't been able to sit down and do any layouts yet - I'm doing mine monthly this year. But your layouts are GORGEOUS!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the calendar card, and how you had the journaling in the hello card in your last post. So creative!! -heather www.hgjphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm waiting for my Seafoam kit to arrive! For your journalling cards you could always just attach two cards together with washi tape! Not the same I know...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the January calendar you used, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely spread, Amanda! I especially love the stars over the birthday party photo. What a sweet touch...
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also would love to know where you go the January calendar... It looks great with the layout!

    ReplyDelete