Friday, December 28, 2012

It's a Studio Calico Block Party : Project Life Weeks 49, 50, and 51

I received my first Studio Calico goodies since becoming part of the design team a few weeks ago, and oh my goodness, they are GORGEOUS! January's Block Party kits are just beautiful.  So fun and colorful.



I worked with the following:  Project Life Kit, Card Kit, and the Pollard Avenue Add-On as well as the printables for January.

For my Week 50, I used only the Block Party Project Life kit and printables, so I am going to share it first.  The PL kit is really well-put together. The colors are great, and it coordinates beautifully without being too matchy-matchy.  I'd also like to add that I used parts of it in all of the three weeks in this post, and I still have plenty left.






And here is my Week 49 using a mixture of the items mentioned above. I also used one of my new Mister Huey's here.  I have to admit that I never thought I would really use those, but goodness, they're so much fun! I've ordered a few more colors and can't wait to get them!


And finally, week 51 using a mix of the items above as well.





Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Amanda these are beautiful!! Your pages come together so nicely. Can't wait to get the kit in my hands. Just purchased some of the Block Party die cuts and printables and plan on getting started soon! Thanks for all your inspiration. Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages! I can't wait to get the PL kit, this will be my first SC kit ever. When do the printables go on sale?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I am wondering if you can tell me what printables you used in thse layouts that you refer too? Your layouts are beautiful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You can find them here:

      http://bit.ly/VFDmsH

      http://bit.ly/UqOA3j

      Delete