Monday, July 29, 2013

Project Life : Studio Calico Marks & Co August Kits

The August kits are now available at Studio Calico, and they are gorgeous! 

Here is the project life main kit.  You can purchase it here.

I also used the Scrapbook Main Kit. You can find it here.


And the Woolf Add On here.



And the Project Life Steinbeck Add On here.


And here are the layouts I made with these kits:

Project Life Week 28:








Project Life Week 29 using the Main Kit only. How gorgeous are those Kal Barteski stamps? I love them!

And I put together one beach insert from our beach trip a few weeks ago.  I also love that Cork alpha in the kits. I wish I had a lot more of it, it's such a great size and such a versatile color that I could see myself using it on most layouts. I also did a lot of stitching on this insert.  Who knew that stitching on paper would be so therapeutic?



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Where did you find the photo collage template that you used for Wilder opening presents?!

    ReplyDelete