Sunday, February 3, 2013

Project Life Week 4

My week 4 color scheme is a little different that what I've been creating these past few weeks. I am lovin' the Seafoam kit, and took this chance to change things up a bit.  If you follow me on Instagram, you might remember that I struggled with this week. I just couldn't pull it all together. So I stepped away and worked on another project of mine, and came back to it. I think that helped a good bit.

This week we had sunny weather, "dress like you're 100 years old" for the boys' 100th day of school, and some planning for an upcoming adventure.

This week I also used some tags from Crate Paper, printable cards from Valorie Wibbens at the Lily Pad, Basic Grey Alphas, Studio Calico envelopes, and some cards and a label from the February Studio Calico Kit.


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. As always, I am in love with your album. Your boys are so cute and you always document everything so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pages, it doesn't look like you had any problems with your final result! Love the colours and beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you pulled out all the yellows! VERY nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your B&W photo's and the eyecatching colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete