Monday, September 3, 2012

Project Life : Week 34

I finally finished up  my Week 34. It took me forever it seemed like.

Left Side:


Right Side:

My favorite detail of the week:  The boys stayed with their Papa Tuesday before school started, and he took them on a boat ride, hunted rocks and shells, and let Bowen pick out stones from the tumbler.



And this week, I had two inserts. One for the boys' first day of school and one for Bowen's first football game (it was jamboree, and I forgot to develop the pictures of him recovering the fumble, so one of the pictures on the back of the insert will be replaced soon)







Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love your quotes and I particularly like highlighting that Bible verse. It looks like it has been a busy week for you! :)

    Aggie
    http://www.aggietha.com

    ReplyDelete